What is Romance all about, anyway?
The definition of romance is a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love and can also be
a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life. So many things encompass romance from feelings, too items, or experiences., or senses. We can experience and share romance within our daily life by doing even the tiniest tasks. I am a huge believer that a life without romance is a dull one and I am pretty sure a lot of others feel the same way. I wanted to create a space on the web where I and other like-minded individuals can celebrate romance. It is not just an idea but can heavily enrich your human experience. There is also self-romancing, which is something all should be doing, it’s an amazing part of self-love and care.
There are some real benefits out there to being romantic with oneself or with someone else.
1. Less stress When you are having moments of romance in your daily life you will naturally feel calmer, as well as produce, feel-good brain chemicals that aid in feeling happier on a regular basis.
2. Better sex Romance doesn’t equal sex but romance can enhance sex. It can provide a deep sense of connection, a willingness to open up and the ability to explore each other’s bodies. Romance pre-sex can be taking a bubble bath together or going out to a nice dinner while flirting a bit. Don’t forget the romantic foreplay. The ideas will be all over the blog.
3. Wonderful free time When you are planning something romantic or doing something romantic you will be living in that moment. Being hopefully completely mindful so you can take everything great from those moments.
4. Better Health Embracing romance into your life will add years to your life, seriously it can You will feel physically better because with you are involved in a romantic relationship. You will want to get more exercise, eat better, and take better care of yourself.
5. A deeper connection to yourself and others. Being romantic or experiencing romantic situations through either music, movies, or books, you can escape from everyday responsibilities and live more freely. You can connect with others and build lasting relationships.
If you’re unsure about how to live a more romantic lifestyle, I will make this blog a great place find ideas and tools to improve your romantic life.
Thanks for reading, please share below.